Writing for Growth–Online Writing Group for Personal Growth
This online writing group is meant for those seeking self-discovery and personal growth within a creative, safe, supportive environment. See below for some Frequently Asked Questions about the group.
Perfect for anyone who is willing to place their thoughts on paper.
Who is Writing for Growth for?
This online writing group is for adults (18+) who crave personal growth and want to rediscover who they are. It’s perfect for
- Perfectionists who don’t want to write unless it’s perfect
- Procrastinators who fear the blank page
- Anyone feeling bored, stuck, or stagnant
- People who are going through major life changes (e.g., career, new baby, personal change)
- Creatives who don’t know they are creative (yet)
Do I have to know how to write?
Absolutely not! This isn’t a graded class, and in fact, we aren’t even concerned with your quality of writing. In this group, you’ll learn how to look deeper into your story to find glimmers of truth and insight and patterns that you unconsciously operate from.
What can I potentially get out of this group?
- Creativity: Weekly challenges and writing prompts to help you build confidence and reclaim your creative spirit
- Clarity: Group coaching calls (2/mo) to help you gain clarity, overcome your inner critic, and learn to better express yourself
- Community: A private, supportive, judgment-free zone where you can connect and discuss your experience with other members
- Calm: Discover a new way to free up mental space and create moments of peace for yourself
Read on to find out more information about Writing for Growth
Curious what coaching can do for you?
Schedule your free 30 minute discovery session to find out if coaching is right for you.
More Details about Writing for Growth
What’s the minimum and maximum number of group members?
An ideal coaching group is typically left open for new members until it reaches 5-8 members.
What’s the payment structure of the group?
Writing for Growth is $50/month for 3 months. Payment is due at the beginning of the month for the entire month.
“The only journey is the journey within”
–Rainer Maria Rilke
Writing For Growth has the potential to impact your growth, productivity, and mental health in positive ways. Sign up here or contact me with any additional questions.
Not ready to dive in yet? No problem!
Subscribe to my newsletter to receive regular doses of inspiration. No spam, ever. Promise.